Monday, December 15, 2008

Little by little, I grow up...And like in a slow motion, everybody else does mature...

2008 - a very remarkable year in my life. And now it has come to the point that we would once again flip our calendars to give way for another brand new year....2009.


Twenty o' eight...Few days from now will be gone...It's just pretty normal for me to think quite sad coz I Know, this year has definitely a BIG part of dam'z's little existence on this planet - in his little world of the RUGPRINCE.

Tonight, while I am sitting in my room typing this article, so many thoughts are playing and a thousand more images are flashing like scenes in movies.


The year 2008 entered at a very loud pace, like the usual new year that comes...Yet like a stereotype brand new year that comes, 2008 brought some unfinished businesses of the previous year (2007). But I think it's pretty normal again, though they're some sort of a pain in the heart...And mind.

As this year progresses, I have encountered many many problems...So many that to the extent, I already forgot them. God has already taken my dearest lola Tilde to join him last August...Out of the so many trials, I thank the people around whose presence have lightened my personal burdens.

On the lighter note, 2008 has also been a year of accomplishments...To note that I personally reached the summit of the Philippine's tallest terra firma - Mt. Apo. More importantly, I myself have gained new friendships and has tightened bonds of relationships to the people around me.

This year also has given me a chance to be a gift to others, my fellows who are more in need to my time and presence. I am very happy to be at service to my computer tutorial class every saturday @ KLRC, Inc. My heart jumps in honor to have been able to share my skills and talents with the kids @ HAPPY FISH KIDS' LEARNING and RECREATION CENTER in Sitio Taganilao, Tam-isan, Mati, Davao Oriental. And it's also a great privilege to be the chief to my beloved Club Tikod.

Mistakes are also more evitable as I am now have a better grip of my words and actions. If there are still awful things I continue do and say, my sincerest apologies...

I have also set my feet on new places this year. I have been to the cool and beautiful Bukidnon, the scenic Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur, Waniban Island.

I also hope that this year, I have built a stronger relationship with PARENG JESUS. Love u Pre! Thanks for everything.

With the experiences and the lessons taught this year.., tonight I have just realized, I am growing up no matter how I would fight the mere fact that I am no longer the myself I previously knew...Only, I assure my self, that I have just become better not only for my own sake but most of all, towards others...

Long live my self! I love you dam'z..

Hope that everybody else has also realized that we are also were meant to be good children of God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thanks!:)