Tuesday, November 11, 2008

_im quite sad with the computer arrangement in our laboratory.. :(

i don't know if i got this right to tell myself that im being neglected by my friends..huhuhu...i just cant help it...to know that i am seated apart from my friends in our lab. huhuhu...theyre all at the 2nd row...layo ko at the fourth row...mingaw au...pero its all right i can make it... hehehe...i got also my own lapse, i wasnt around during the first meeting...but i just thought they reserved a unit for me as what we did in our previous semesters if one of us is absent then he would get a secured unit along where we are seated...well it turns out to be like this..so this semester, i got to be used to it...i still do love my friends despite...get over chris..you just expect too much from those who  forget you at times.... lol... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thanks!:)