Friday, May 21, 2010

Do you play plants vs. zombies?

Of course...Though I had a thesis to be prepared before, I still manage to secure a lot of times for PVZ..I had numerous sleepless nights on this game til I finished all the levels thrice and filled all slots in the 3 zen gardens and grew the tree of wisdom to 1000 feet and be able to activate the "pinata" trick which in turn made me disappointed coz pinata wasn't that exciting...i like "future" and "mustache" better..hahahaha...reminiscing my final college year accompanied by the funny Michael Jackson zombie...Which later, news filled with the death of Michael Jackson and I asked my self..coincidence? xD..btw, my favorite plant(s) is the cherry bomb ^^, and jalapeno

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thanks!:)